Potential application areas for content based quality assessment of video and movies are:
- Quality assurance of video and movie production
- Incoming/outgoing quality assessment in video and movie post-production
- Estimation of the restoration effort for specific content
- Quality assurance before broadcast
- Efficient quality assurance for archive digitisation and migration to file based environments
- Selection of and search for content with specific quality properties
- Real-time quality assessment of security and safety video
- Quality assurance for online video streaming services
The VidiCert system is available as part of the video QC solutions AV-Inspector and CubeWorkflow.
The Audiovisual Media research group offers robust and customer specific quality assessment solutions. We support the entire development cycle, starting from researching new quality detection algorithms and intuitive user interaction techniques up to the development of software prototypes and products for content based quality assessment. Let us know your quality assessment requirements, see right pane for contact details, please.