Medical devices and systems
We are EN ISO 13485 certified and develop technologies in the areas of medical sensors, e-health and minimally-invasive in-vivo sampling (OFM).
We have comprehensive knowledge in the areas of public health, medicine, markets, patients, government agencies, safety and risk. Thus, we can guarantee that these critical success factors of medical devices and medical software are also taken into consideration in developing your technology.
JOANNEUM RESEARCH supports companies as well as biomedical research in bringing their ideas to fruition and in all tasks during the life cycle phases of a medical device.
- objective and comprehensive consideration from a scientific view
- individually tailored consulting, performing or co-ordinating innovation projects
- long-term project experience from the development of CE-certified products
- taking over producer responsibility for researchers without business license
- access to medical expertise, clinical infrastructure and a clinical study centre through our close cooperation with the Medical University of Graz
- access to our network in the areas of medicine, research, government agencies, health care, industry and business