Regional Science, Risk and Resource Economics
The Research Group for Regional Science, Risk and Resource Economics specialises in analysing regional economic framework conditions for companies.
We have special expertise in the consistent analysis and modelling of detailed geo-referenced economic data and use the results as a basis for deriving sound recommendations for action, which provide added value for our customers in the following areas:
- Development of regional economic monitoring systems
- Analysis and prediction of all economically relevant indicators (economic development, regional labour markets, availability of resources, migration, demographics) at the highest spatial resolution
- Development of long- and medium- term future scenarios on a sound quantitative basis, regional foresight
- Provision of geographically coded information on specific economic risks at the highest spatial resolution
- Quantification of risks using numerical modelling