Mag.a Dr.in Elisabeth Hofmann
- The Impact of Prolonged Inflammation on Wound Healing
- miRNAs as Regulators of the Early Local Response to Burn Injuries.
- The impact of resveratrol on skin wound healing, scarring, and aging
- A novel human ex vivo skin model to study early local responses to burn injuries
- Evidence-based therapy in hypertrophic scars: An update of a systematic review
- SMART DRESSINGS - Beyond the ideal
- Choice and characterization of preclinical models - Towards understanding wound healing
- Bacterial nanocellulose-based wound dressings provide a clinically relevant cooling effect on burn injuries wound repair regen
- Choice and characterization of preclinical models — Towards understanding wound healing
- Continuous pH monitoring in wounds using a composite indicator dressing-A feasibility study
- Das männliche Gesicht - seine Veränderungen und Bedürfnisse im Alter
- pH of a burn wound-what's next?
- The ideal wound dressing-Beyond the ideal: A short comment on "Properties of an ideal burn dressing: A survey of burn survivors and front-line burn healthcare providers" by T. Carta, J.P. Gawaziuk et al