Priv.-Doz. DI DI Dr. Roland Perko
- Critical Aspects of Person Counting and Density Estimation
- Mapping with Pleiades - End-to-end workflow
- Mapping with Pleiades
- Multiple view geometry in remote sensing: An empirical study based on Pleiades satellite images
- Very High Resolution Mapping with the Pléiades Satellite Constellation
- Deriving accurate GCPs from TerraSAR-X stereo data over urban areas
- Mapping critical events with UAV-based photogrammetry
- Projected Texture Fusion
- Comparing landslide mapping from dtm satellite derived data and field based studies of loess sediments in western china
- Fusion of point clouds derived from aerial images.
- DEM-based Epipolar Rectification for optimized Radargrammetry
- Updating LiDAR-derived Crown Cover Density Products with Sentinel-2
- Globally optimal robust DSM fusion.
- Assessment of boreal forest height from WorldView-2 satellite stereo images.
- DEM-based epipolar rectification for radargrammetry.
- Critical situation monitoring at large scale events from airborne video based crowd dynamics analysis.
- Mapping Singapore by Pléiades Stereo Data: Carbon Reporting and more
- Novelty-based spatiotemporal saliency detection for prediction of gaze in egocentric video.
- Tropical forest degradation monitoring: Radiometric issues of using both Landsat 8 and Sentinel 2 in one time series
- Advanced DTM generation from very high resolution satellite stereo images.
- Towards view invariant person counting and crowd density estimation for remote vision-based services.
- Aggregated mapping of driver attention from matched optical flow.
- The epipolarity constraint in stereo-radargrammetric DEM generation.
- GPU - accelerated high quality semi-global stereo matching.
- Mapping Tropical Rainforest Canopy Disturbances in 3D by COSMO-SkyMed Spotlight InSAR-Stereo Data to Detect Areas of Forest Degradation
- Integrative Use of SAR and Optical Data for Forest Mapping in the Congo Basin
- Using worldwide available TerraSAR-X data to calibrate the geo-location accuracy of optical sensors.
- Forest Assessment Using High Resolution SAR Data in X-Band
- A framework for visual-context-aware object detection in still images.
- Accuracy assessment of 3D point retrieval from TerraSAR-X data sets.
- Towards a Harmonized Biomass Potential Assessment in Europe: User Requirements and Initial Developments Using EO and Terrestrial Data
- Assessment of the Stereo-Radargrammetric Mapping Potential of TerraSAR-X Multi-Beam Spotlight Data.
- Integrating visual context and object detection within a probabilistic framework.
- A Mobile Mapping Data Warehouse for Emerging Mobile Vision Services
- Assessment of the Potential of TerraSAR-X with respect to Mapping Applications using Radargrammetric and Interferometrich Techniques
- Computer Vision for Large Format Digital Aerial Cameras.
- The UltraCam large format aerial digital camera system.
- Korrelationsmethoden fuer multitemporale Satellitenbilddaten.
- Machbarkeitsanalyse zur automatischen Georeferenzierung
- Pansharpening - Methoden für digitale, sehr hoch auflösende Fernerkundungsdaten.