DI Dr.in Branka Stojanovic
- Formal Modeling: A Step Forward to Cyber Secure Connected Car Systems
- Threat Modelling and Beyond-Novel Approaches to Cyber Secure the Smart Energy System
- The Influence of Feature Sets on the Detection of Advanced Persistent Threats
- Follow the Trail: Machine Learning for Fraud Detection in Fintech Applications
- Two Stage Anomaly Detection for Network Intrusion Detection
- Smart Water Distribution System Communication Architecture Risk Analysis Using Formal Methods.
- SoK: Cyber-Attack Taxonomy of Distributed Ledger- and Legacy Systems-based Financial Infrastructures
- Towards formal verification of IoT protocols: A review.
- APT datasets and attack modeling for automated detection methods: A review.
- Formal Verification of Connected Vehicles Protocols.
- Towards Formal Methods of IoT Application Layer Protocols.