Dr Petra Kotzbeck
- miRNAs as Regulators of the Early Local Response to Burn Injuries.
- Heat transfer depends on the region of the body and the thickness of the skin.
- The impact of resveratrol on skin wound healing, scarring, and aging
- Personal protective equipment in the COVID-19 pandemic and the use of cooling-wear as alleviator of thermal stress : A pilot study in plastic surgery staff members
- A novel human ex vivo skin model to study early local responses to burn injuries
- Evidence-based therapy in hypertrophic scars: An update of a systematic review
- Importance of accurate and reproducible animal models for burn wounds
- A novel human ex-vivo burn model and the local cooling effect of a bacterial nanocellulose-based wound dressing
- SMART DRESSINGS - Beyond the ideal
- Choice and characterization of preclinical models - Towards understanding wound healing
- Bacterial nanocellulose-based wound dressings provide a clinically relevant cooling effect on burn injuries wound repair regen
- Electrical burns and their consequences
- Resveratrol promotes wound healing: A very short overview
- Choice and characterization of preclinical models — Towards understanding wound healing
- Open flow microperfusion (OFM) – a tool for in vivo metabolic profiling of adipose tissue