2019 IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium
28.07.2019 - 02.08.2019
09:00 - 23:00
This will be the 39th annual IGARSS symposium and will continue the excellent tradition of gathering world-class scientists, engineers and educators engaged in the fields of geoscience and remote sensing.
IGARSS is recognized today as a premier event in remote sensing and provides an ideal forum for obtaining up-to-date information about the latest developments, exchanging ideas, identifying future trends in your research area and making contacts with the international remote sensing community.
DIGITAL is part of this symposium, Dr Roland Perko and Prof. Dr Mathias Schardt present together with the Co-authors the poster "MULTIPLE VIEW GEOMETRY IN REMOTE SENSING: AN EMPIRICAL STUDY BASED ON PLEIADES SATELLITE IMAGES".
Authors of the poster:
- Dr Roland Perko (JOANNEUM RESEARCH, DIGITAL)
- Prof. Dr Mathias Schardt (JOANNEUM RESEARCH, DIGITAL)
- Dr Livia Piermattei (Technical University of Vienna)
- Dr Peter Roth (Graz University of Technology, Austria)
- Dr Stefan Auer (German Aerospace Center, DLR)