Dr Roland Perko (Karenz)
- Very High Resolution Mapping with the Pléiades Satellite Constellation
- Deriving accurate GCPs from TerraSAR-X stereo data over urban areas
- Mapping critical events with UAV-based photogrammetry
- Updating LiDAR-derived Crown Cover Density Products with Sentinel-2
- Mapping Singapore by Pléiades Stereo Data: Carbon Reporting and more
- Tropical forest degradation monitoring: Radiometric issues of using both Landsat 8 and Sentinel 2 in one time series
- Mapping Tropical Rainforest Canopy Disturbances in 3D by COSMO-SkyMed Spotlight InSAR-Stereo Data to Detect Areas of Forest Degradation
- Integrative Use of SAR and Optical Data for Forest Mapping in the Congo Basin
- Forest Assessment Using High Resolution SAR Data in X-Band
- Towards a Harmonized Biomass Potential Assessment in Europe: User Requirements and Initial Developments Using EO and Terrestrial Data
- Assessment of the Stereo-Radargrammetric Mapping Potential of TerraSAR-X Multi-Beam Spotlight Data.
- A Mobile Mapping Data Warehouse for Emerging Mobile Vision Services
- Assessment of the Potential of TerraSAR-X with respect to Mapping Applications using Radargrammetric and Interferometrich Techniques
- Machbarkeitsanalyse zur automatischen Georeferenzierung
- "Pansharpening" - Methoden für digitale, sehr hoch auflösende Fernerkundungsdaten.