The promotion of young talent is a key concern for JOANNEUM RESEARCH.
JOANNEUM RESEARCH is aware of its responsibilities as a regional employer and is highly committed to the field of apprenticeship training. The training provided for apprentices at JOANNEUM RESEARCH is both challenging and professional with a high quality of content. Apprenticeship training at JOANNEUM RESEARCH gives young people optimal preparation to pursue a successful career in Styrian industry.
Among other advantages we offer our apprentices:
- extensive practical training
- participation in the internal competence development programme
- apprenticeships that include of university entrance exams
- practical work abroad (depending on specific provisions available for apprentices)
- acknowledgement for outstanding performance during the apprenticeship examinations
JOANNEUM RESEARCH offers training for the following apprenticeship professions:
- Mechatronics – Medical Device Technology
- Mechatronics – Automation Technology
- Information Technology / Engineering
- Biochemistry laboratory technician
- Chemistry laboratory technician
- Physics laboratory technician
- Office administration