The Institute HEALTH is committed to research in the medical field and health-related disciplines. It has strategically positioned itself at the crossroads of technology and medicine, and addresses client needs by translating medical necessity into technical reality.
We act as a Contract Research Organization and provide products and services for the pharmaceutical industry, particularly in preclinical and clinical pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetic studies. > you can find our portfolio here
We are currently seeking a
to join our team based on a full-time employment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct statistical analyses in clinical and preclinical studies
- Assist Sponsors and PIs with sample size calculations and in developing statistically meaningful study protocols
- Review and provide input to the statistical analysis sections of (clinical) study protocols
- Set up and implement the Statistical Analysis Plan
- Develop, maintain and implement CDISC (SDTM and ADaM) specifications
- Program tables, figures and listings according to specifications
- Work together with the study team including statisticians, data managers, medical writers, PIs…
- Manage on-time delivery and meet timelines for multiple ongoing studies
- Internally advise scientists in statistical issues
- Prepare and assist in the scientific publication of results (posters, full papers)
- University degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Psychology, Biology, Molecularbiology, Physics, Chemistry or related fields
- Advanced programming skills is a must (SAS programming experience is an asset)
- Knowledge of international standards (ICH, GCP, CDSIC), industry best practices and applying standards to complicated data and previous experience in clinical trials is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English (both technical and non-technical) as well as interpersonal skills (especially when communicating statistical concepts to non-statisticians)
- At least 3 years experience in clinical research or in professional/academic settings in statistics and data science
We offer you the opportunity to work in a young, committed team in a challenging and varied subject area with an attractive work environment, state-of-the-art infrastructure and flexible working hours. You have the opportunity to continuously expand your existing expertise. The company's internal competence development concept will specifically support your professional and personal development.
According to the applicable collective agreement, the minimum yearly salary is € 45,000.00 gross per year, based on full-time employment. Depending on your qualifications and experience, a higher remuneration is possible.
We are looking forward to receiving your application and ask you to send relevant documents (certificates, curriculum vitae….) – only in electronic form – to the following address:
JOANNEUM RESEARCH Forschungsgesellschaft mbH
HEALTH – Institut für Biomedizin und Gesundheitswissenschaften
Contact: Bernd Tschapeller
Please note that any expenses incurred in connection with your application - such as travel expenses, daily allowances or overnight stays - will not be reimbursed.
Please fill in all the fields in the form correctly. We allow plenty of time to consider your application.
You can be certain that we will treat your application with complete confidentiality.