Place of employment: Graz
Working hours: 100% employment (38,5 hours/week)
Payment: Annual gross salary of at least EUR 46,000.00 - willingness to overpay with appropriate qualifications and experience
The Institute HEALTH of JOANNEUM RESEARCH is committed to research in the medical field and health-related disciplines. It has strategically positioned itself at the crossroads of technology and medicine, and addresses client needs by translating medical necessity into technical reality.
We act as a Contract Research Organisation and provide products and services for the pharmaceutical industry, particularly in preclinical and clinical pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetic studies (find our portfolio under https://croservices.joanneum.at/).
We are currently seeking a
to join our team based on a full-time employment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create analysis datasets in SAS based on raw data from various sources
- Create SAS and SQL scripts for data validation and data transformation
- Conduct of statistical analysis in clinical and preclinical studies under supervision of experienced biostatisticians
- Implement analysis defined in the Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP)
- Creation/Review/Validation of results/TLFs
- Develop and maintain CDISC (SDTM and ADaM) specifications
- Program SDTMs, ADaMs, tables, figures and listings (TFLs) according to specifications
- Work together with the study team including other biostatisticians, data managers, medical writers, PIs,…
- Manage on-time delivery and meet timelines for multiple ongoing studies
- Prepare and assist in the scientific publication of results (posters, full papers)
- Contribute to or initiate standards or process improvements where needed
- BSc in natural sciences or engineering (e.g., computer science, mathematics, statistics, or related field)
- Used to pay attention to detail
- SAS programming experience in clinical studies
- Knowledge of CDSIC standards, industry best practices and applying standards to complex data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - Basic German skills are required
- At least 3 years of experience in clinical research projects
We offer you the opportunity to work in a committed team in a challenging and varied subject area with an attractive work environment, state-of-the-art infrastructure and flexible working hours. You have the opportunity to continuously expand your existing expertise. The company's internal competence development concept will specifically support your professional and personal development.
According to the applicable collective agreement, the minimum yearly salary is € 46,000 gross per year, based on full-time employment. Depending on your qualifications and experience, a higher remuneration is possible.
We are looking forward to receiving your application and ask you to send relevant documents (certificates, curriculum vitae….) – only in electronic form – to the following address:
Please note that any expenses incurred in connection with your application - such as travel expenses, daily allowances or overnight stays - will not be reimbursed.
Please fill out all fields correctly and attach documents as PDF. We allow plenty of time to consider your application.
You can be certain that we will treat your application with complete confidentiality.