Knowledge Transfer Tasks
JOANNEUM RESEARCH achieves an effective transfer of knowledge by carrying out over 500 research projects a year in close cooperation with customers and partners. This expertise is enhanced by a high proportion of independent and basic research and by close links with universities and national and international research institutions. JOANNEUM RESEARCH supports its employees through targeted career development and promotes the advancement of women in applied research and development. This transfer of knowledge and technology is additionally supported through the provision of further training and education.
- constantly renews itself and expands its research portfolio,
- responds to early signals of change in business and society, actively seeking solutions to new technological challenges,
- engages in a continuous discourse with the scientific community,
- creates an attractive working environment and optimal conditions for its employees to promote fruitful scientific work,
- works consistently to achieve higher qualifications for its employees.