An innovation festival for Graz
The innovation festival Market of the Future was the highlight of the initiative Repairing the Future of Austria 1 The Market of the Future presented innovative projects and concepts from Austria on the topics of ecology and climate protection, food and sustainable agriculture, new social and educational models, alternative economic and working models.
How do research and innovation influence our life of tomorrow?
For decades, research institutions from the fields of technology and innovation in Graz and Styria have been developing methods and tools that can contribute to a sustainable transformation of society. What role do these institutions play on the way to a knowledge-based, ecologically oriented economy? What are the consequences and challenges for research and industry in the face of climate change?
- Prof. Dr. Lars-Peter Kamolz M.Sc. (President of the Senior Hospital Doctors of Austria and JOANNEUM RESEARCH),
- Prof. Dr.techn. Dr.h.c. mult. Harald Kainz (Rector, TU Graz),
- Martin Mössler (Managing Director, Science Park Graz),
- Erwin Kubista (Strategic Planning, Authorised Signatory, JOANNEUM RESEARCH),
- Caroline Schober-Trummler (Vice-Rector for Research and International Affairs, Medical University of Graz),
- Dr. Jakob Schwarz (Deputy Chairman of the Green Club in Parliament)