Dr Beate Boulgaropoulos
- Dermal sampling techniques with focus on dermal Open Flow Microperfusion
- OFM-recirculation and OFM-suction: advanced in-vivo open flow microperfusion (OFM) methods for direct and absolute quantification of albumin in interstitial fluid
- OFM recirculation and OFM suction: Advanced in-vivo open flow microperfusion methods for direct and absolute quantification of albumin in interstitial fluid
- Variability of Skin Pharmacokinetic Data: Insights from a Topical Bioequivalence Study Using Dermal Open Flow Microperfusion
- Assessment of skin permeability to topically applied drugs by skin impedance and admittance
- Quantification of Basal Insulin Peglispro and Human Insulin in Adipose Tissue Interstitial Fluid by Open-Flow Microperfusion.
- Kinetics of Clobetasol-17-Propionate in Psoriatic Lesional and Non-Lesional Skin Assessed by Dermal Open Flow Microperfusion with Time and Space Resolution