- Time-resolved hypothalamic open flow micro-perfusion reveals normal leptin transport across the blood-brain barrier in leptin resistant mice.
- Assessment of insulin distribution in subcotanous adipose tissue when using novel insulin
- Determination of (2)H-enrichment of rat brain interstitial fluid and rat plasma by headspace-gas-chromatography - quadrupole-mass-spectrometry.
- Cerebral Open Flow Microperfusion (cOFM): Long Term In Vivo Monitoring of Transport across the Intact BBB
- A new focal EAE model using a permanent cOFM interface
- Cerebral Open Flow Microperfusion (cOFM) enables quantification of enhanced transport of brain-targeted nanocarriers across the intact blood-brain barrier
- Assessment of Blood-Brain Barrier Function and the Neuroinflammatory Response in the Rat Brain by Using Cerebral Open Flow Microperfusion (cOFM)
- Enhanced doxorubicin delivery to the brain administered through glutathione PEGylated liposomal doxorubicin (2B3-101) as compared with generic Caelyx,(®)/Doxil(®)--a cerebral open flow microperfusion pilot study.
- Long-Term Implanted cOFM Probe Causes Minimal Tissue Reaction in the Brain
- Cerebral open flow microperfusion: A new in vivo technique for continuous measurement of substance transport across the intact blood-brain barrier