Dr Selma Mautner
- Topical application of haemoglobin: a safety study
- Continuous pH monitoring in wounds using a composite indicator dressing-A feasibility study
- Delivery of antiseptic solutions by a bacterial cellulose wound dressing: Uptake, release and antibacterial efficacy of octenidine and povidone-iodine
- Granulox: Eine Safety Studie
- Die Aufnahme von PHMB in epicite: eine Studie zur klinischen Anwendbarkeit
- Uptake of PHMB in a bacterial nanocellulose-based wound dressing: A feasible clinical procedure
- Chronic intrahypothalamic rather than subcutaneous liraglutide treatment reduces body weight gain and stimulates the melanocortin receptor system
- An untargeted metabolomics approach to characterize short-term and long-term metabolic changes after bariatric surgery
- Bioavailability of insulin detemir and human insulin at the level of peripheral interstitial fluid in humans assessed by open flow microperfusion
- Open Flow Microperfusion: Pharmacokinetics of human insulin and insulin detemir in the interstitial fluid of subcutaneous adipose tissue
- Recirculation-a novel approach to quantify interstitial analytes in living tissue by combining a sensor with open-flow microperfusion
- Enhanced absorption of insulin aspart due to a dispersed injection strategy tested in a randomized trial in type 1 diabetes patients
- Adipose tissue levels of human insulin and insulin detemir measured with open flow microperfusion (OFM) during constant intravenous infusion
- Failure to control hyperglycemia in noncritically ill diabetes patients despite standard glycemic management in a hospital setting.
- Open Flow Microperfusion: An Alternative Method to Microdialysis?