- Metabolic phenotyping of first degree relatives of patients with type 1 diabetes
- An untargeted metabolomics approach to characterize short-term and long-term metabolic changes after bariatric surgery
- An untargeted metabolomics approach highlights short-term and long-term effects of bariatric surgery in humans
- IPO: A Tool for automated XCMS Parameter Optimization
- IPO: A Tool for Automated Optimization Untargeted Metabolomics LC-MS Data Processing
- A data driven approach to explore the link between metabolomics and diabetes relevant outcomes after bariatric surgery
- Enhanced doxorubicin delivery to the brain administered through glutathione PEGylated liposomal doxorubicin (2B3-101) as compared with generic Caelyx,(®)/Doxil(®)--a cerebral open flow microperfusion pilot study.
- Polyamines in biological samples: Rapid and robust quantification by solid-phase extraction online-coupled to liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry