- Innovatives Finanzierungs- und Geschäftsmodell für PV Gemeinschaftsanlagen auf Mehrparteienhäusern zur Vor-Ort Nutzung
- RES cooperation between West Balkan countries and with the EU: from short term pilots to long term visions
- Accounting for Algae
- Incentives for the use of forest biomass: A comparative analysis of Kyoto Protocol accounting pre- and post-2012, Greenhouse gas measurement and management
- Accounting for Algae.
- Climate benefits from alternative energy uses of biomass plantations in Uganda.
- Green Investment Schemes – New Opportunities for the Forest Sector in Central and Eastern Europe?
- Incentives for the use of forest biomass: a comparative analysis of Kyoto Protocol accounting pre- and post-2012
- Air quality and climate change: integrated decision support for policy makers
- Analysis of the potential of sustainable forest-based bioenergy for climate change mitigation
- Alternative Greenhouse Gas Accounting Systems for Bioenergy: Descriptions and Evaluations (lecture)
- The timing of greenhouse gas emissions from bioenergy systems using financial type indicators and terminology to discuss emission profiles from bioenergy.
- Zero, one, or in between: evaluation of alternative national and entity-level accounting for bioenergy.
- Conquering space and time – The challenge of emissions from land use change
- Vorstellung eines Konzepts zur Kohlenstoffspeicherung durch Wiederaufforstung degradierter Flächen (lecture)
- Synergies between Adaptation and Mitigation – Assessing the potential of mutual co-effects (“SynAdapt”)
- First experiences and lessons learned April 2010
- Options for improving the treatment of LULUCF in a Copenhagen agreement
- Emissions from bioenergy: Improved accounting options and new policy needs.