- Ohmic contact formation for inkjet-printed nanoparticle copper inks on highly doped GaAs
- Interfacial Band Engineering of MoS2/Gold Interfaces Using Pyrimidine‐Containing Self‐Assembled Monolayers: Toward Contact‐Resistance‐Free Bottom‐Contacts
- Modification of NiOx hole transport layers with 4-bromobenzylphosphonic acid and its influence on the performance of lead halide perovskite solar cells
- Embedded Dipole Self‐Assembled Monolayers for Contact Resistance Tuning in p‐Type and n‐Type Organic Thin Film Transistors and Flexible Electronic Circuits
- A Zero-Dimensional Mixed-Anion Hybrid Halogenobismuthate(III) Semiconductor: Structural, Optical, and Photovoltaic Properties
- Effects of bias pulse frequencies on reactively sputter deposited NbOx films
- A comparative study on NbOx films reactively sputtered from sintered and cold gas sprayed targets
- High-Speed Plastic Integrated Circuits: Process Integration, Design, and Test
- Temperature and layer thickness dependent in situ investigations on epindolidione organic thin-film transistors
- Improvement of oxidation and corrosion resistance of Mo thin films by alloying with Ta
- Microstructure, mechanical and optical properties of TiAlON coatings sputter-deposited with varying oxygen partial pressures
- Synthesis of Graphene-layer Nanosheet Coatings by PECVD
- Optimizing pentacene thin-film transistor performance: Temperature and surface condition induced layer growth modification
- "Electrical in-situ characterisation of interface stabilised organic thin-film transistors "
- Self-aligned flexible organic thin-film transistors with gates patterned by nano-imprint lithography
- "Ambipolar inverters with cellulose derivative based material as gate dielectric layer "
- "Cellulose derivative based gate dielectric for high performance organic complementary inverters; Advanced Materials 2015 "
- Origin of temperature-induced low friction of sputtered Si-containing amorphous carbon coatings
- "Photolithographic patterning of cellulose: a versatile dual-tone photoresist for advanced applications"
- "In situ preparation, electrical and surface analytical characterization of pentacene thin film transistors"
- Channel length variation in self-aligned, nanoimprint lithography structured OTFTs
- Atomistic insights into milling mechanisms in an Fe-Y2O3 model alloy
- Cross-linking of ROMP derived polymers using the two-photon induced thiol–ene reaction: towards the fabrication of 3D-polymer microstructures
- Current-Voltage Characterization of Individual As-Grown Nanowires Using a Scanning Tunneling Microscope
- High performance p-type organic thin film transistors with an intrinsically photopatternable, ultrathin polymer dielectric layer
- Patterned Surface Activation of Cyclo-Olefin Polymers for Biochip Applications
- Cellulose as biodegradable high-k dielectric layer in organic complementary inverters
- New Flexible Toolbox for Nanomechanical Measurements with Extreme Precision and at Very High Frequencies
- Reduction of native oxides on InAs by atomic layer deposited Al2O3 and HfO2
- Tuning the Threshold Voltage in Organic Thin-Film Transistors by Local Channel Doping Using Photoreactive Interfacial Layers
- Low-Voltage Organic Thin-Film Transistors with High-k Nanocomposite Gate Dielectrics for Flexible Electronics and Optothermal Sensors
- Thin film morphology and ion interaction behaviour of functional polymers for iontronic applications
- Structural, morphological and electrical properties of pentacene based thin film transistors
- New trends in coating: Room temperature deposition of titanium-based films
- Pulsed laser deposition of silicon containing carbon thin films
- Design and modeling of self-aligned nano-imprinted sub-micrometer pentacene-based organic thin-film transistors