Dr Andreas Petritz
- Flexible Single‐Substrate Integrated Active‐Matrix Pyroelectric Sensor
- Critical Evaluation of Organic Thin-Film Transistor Models
- Embedded Dipole Self‐Assembled Monolayers for Contact Resistance Tuning in p‐Type and n‐Type Organic Thin Film Transistors and Flexible Electronic Circuits
- Characterization and Compact Modeling of Self-Aligned Short-Channel Organic Transistors
- Dicyano- and tetracyanopentacene: foundation of an intriguing new class of easy-to-synthesize organic semiconductors
- High-Speed Plastic Integrated Circuits: Process Integration, Design, and Test
- "Electrical in-situ characterisation of interface stabilised organic thin-film transistors "
- "Ambipolar inverters with cellulose derivative based material as gate dielectric layer "
- "Cellulose derivative based gate dielectric for high performance organic complementary inverters; Advanced Materials 2015 "
- "Photolithographic patterning of cellulose: a versatile dual-tone photoresist for advanced applications"
- High performance p-type organic thin film transistors with an intrinsically photopatternable, ultrathin polymer dielectric layer
- Cellulose as biodegradable high-k dielectric layer in organic complementary inverters