Advice on diversity in companies: the Gender Check
You would like to perform a gender analysis in your company
- because you would like to benefit from the innovative capacity of mixed teams for your research and development?
- in order to better meet the gender criteria of research funding providers in the future?
- because you want to be seen as a more attractive employer than your competitors?
- because you would like your company to have more female employees but so far you have not been able to find them?
- because women leave your company more frequently than men?
- because you would like more women in executive positions, but have not been able to attract any?
If one of these reasons applies to you, you have come to the right place!
A professional GENDER CHECK performed by JOANNEUM RESEARCH will provide you with in-depth information about
- whether there are systematic differences in your company between women and men in terms of task allocation, skills, career opportunities, pay, length of employment, work satisfaction etc.
- whether you should change your corporate image and your recruitment behaviour in order to address men and women equally.
- whether and why women leave the company more often than men.