The combination of ultramodern equipment and infrastructure together with the broad spectrum of subject areas and expertise at the institute ROBOTICS enable the development of pioneering solutions and the provision of innovative scientific services.
These solutions and services go beyond classic system integration and incorporate the specialist areas of sensitive and collaborative robotics with particular attention to robot safety and modern automation technology ultimately extending to artificial intelligence.
- Collaborative human-robot interaction
- Safety-oriented perception
- Machine task planning and execution
- Redundant and modular robot systems
- Safety-compliant mechatronic mechanisms and robots
- Dynamic task and motion planning of complex mechanisms
- Control theory and automation
- Mobile manipulation
- Software- and systems engineering for robotic systems
- Cybersecurity and security architectures for robotic systems