DDI Dr. Franz Feichtner
- Recirculation-a novel approach to quantify interstitial analytes in living tissue by combining a sensor with open-flow microperfusion
- Certified dOFM sampling devices provide access to target tissue in pharmaceutical trials
- Clinical applicability of dOFM devices for dermal sampling
- Dermal PK/PD of a lipophilic topical drug in psoriatic patients by continuous intradermal membrane-free sampling
- Microdialysis - a versatile technology to perform metabolic monitoring in diabetes and critically ill patients.
- Microdialysis-A versatile technology to perform metabolic monitoring in diabetes and critically ill patients
- A stepwise approach toward closed-loop blood glucose control for intensive care unit patients: results from a feasibility study in type 1 diabetic subjects using vascular microdialysis with infrared spectrometry and a model predictive control algorithm.
- Device for analyzing a fluidic sample by microdialysis and method of monitoring a parameter of a fluidic sample
- Microdialysis based device for continuous extravascular monitoring of blood glucose.
- A novel automated discontinuous venous blood monitoring system for ex vivo glucose determination in humans.
- An Automated Discontinious Venous Blood Sampling System for Ex Vivo Glucose Determination in Humans
- A novel automated discontinuous venous blood monitoring system for ex vivo glucose determination in humans
- An automated discontinuous venous blood sampling system for ex vivo glucose determination in humans.
- A novel minimally-invasive approach for investigations into skin barrier function and percutaneous drug penetration
- Microdialysis based monitoring of subcutaneous interstitial and venous blood glucose in Type 1 diabetic subjects by mid-infrared spectrometry for intensive insulin therapy
- Non-esterified fatty acids induce a systematic inflammatory and prothrombotic state and depress anti-inflammatory response in adipose tissue of healthy volunteers
- The effect of lipid-heparin infusion on systematic inflammation and locally stimulated inflammation in subcutaneous tissue of healthy volunteers
- Carbon dioxide, oxygen and pH detection in animal adipose tissue by means of extracorporeal microdialysis
- Continuous glucose monitoring for intensive care patients using whole blood microdialysis
- Continuous pH monitoring in the adipose tissue by microdialysis
- In-vivo characterization of a microdialysis-based pH sensor
- System for automated discontinuous venous blood withdrawal for glucose determination of patients at the ICU
- Glukosemessung und Insulin-Infusionsgeräte
- Kontinuierliches Glukosemonitoring bei Intensivpatienten mit Hilfe der Mikrodialyse in Vollblut
- Manuelle Blutentnahme bei klinischen Studien in der Diabetesforschung: Ist die herkömmliche Referenzmethode zuverlässig?
- Continuous Blood Glucose Monitoring by Infrared Spectroskopy as an Important Tool in Clinical Research and Therapy for Improving Glycaemic Control in Diabetic and Critically Ill Patients