Simon Schwingenschuh, BSc.
- A novel human ex vivo skin model to study early local responses to burn injuries
- Insulin Distribution in Human Adipose Tissue via a Novel Insulin Infusion Catheter
- Open flow microperfusion (OFM) – a tool for in vivo metabolic profiling of adipose tissue
- Validation of the doubly-labelled water method to determine total energy expenditure
- Variability of topical penetration data from Dermal Open Flow Microperfusion might be attributed to variability in skin barrier function and follicular penetration
- Extracellular Vesicles in Human Skin: Cross-Talk from Senescent Fibroblasts to Keratinocytes by miRNAs.
- Assessment of skin permeability to topically applied drugs by skin impedance and admittance
- Characterization of TEWL and Skin Impedance in a Clinical Study Measuring Acyclovir Permeation by Dermal Open Flow Microperfusion
- Skin impedance measurements support ex-vivo penetration studies for topical applied drugs