HEALTH is committed to research in the medical field and health-related disciplines. It has strategically positioned itself at the crossroads of technology and medicine and addresses client needs by translating medical necessity into technical reality.
We act as a Contract Research Organization and provide products and services for the pharmaceutical industry, specifically preclinical and clinical pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetic studies (find our portfolio at www.openflowmicroperfusion.com).
We are currently seeking an experienced and creative
to join our team based on full-time employment.
Our rapidly growing business needs a Business Developer to acquire and manage new client relationships and to drive and promote our preclinical and clinical biotechnology services and products.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and equipment needs.
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships in an existing dermatological research network.
- Partner with sales teams to create contract-winning offers for current and prospective clients.
- Collaborate with scientific developers and project leaders to ensure that contracted product/ service specifications are executed as agreed.
- Become a subject matter expert on our services and products and remain up-to-date on industry news.
- Promote product and service sales
- Develop new research services and business models.
- Present our products and services at exhibitions, conferences and other external meetings.
- At least 5 years’ of experience in international relations in the field of pharmaceutical research and development and experience in a comparable position
- Experience in strategic analysis and marketing
- Experience in the field of biotechnology with a focus on dermatology (neurology and endocrinology are additional interesting fields for us)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (English as a working language, basic German is an advantage) as well as communication in scientific communities
- Willingness to travel internationally (mainly US and Europe)
We offer the opportunity to work in a young, committed team in a challenging and interesting business area with state-of-the-art infrastructure and flexible working hours. You have the opportunity to continuously expand your existing expertise. The company's internal competence development concept will specifically support your professional and personal development.
According to the applicable collective agreement, the minimum yearly salary is € 60,000 gross per year, based on a full-time employment. Depending on your qualifications and experience, a higher remuneration is possible.
We are looking forward to receiving your application and ask you to send relevant documents (certificates, curriculum vitae….) – only in electronic form – to the following address:
JOANNEUM RESEARCH Forschungsgesellschaft mbH
HEALTH – Institute for Biomedicine and Health Sciences
Subject: Application Business Developer
Ansprechpartner: Dr. Birngruber Thomas
Please note that any expenses incurred in connection with your application - such as travel expenses, daily allowances or overnight stays - will not be reimbursed.
Bitte füllen Sie alle Felder korrekt aus und fügen Sie Unterlagen als PDF hinzu. Wir nehmen uns für Ihre Bewerbung ausreichend Zeit und melden uns innerhalb angemessener Frist.
Ihre Bewerbung leiten wir gerne an die in Frage kommende Organisationseinheit innerhalb der JOANNEUM RESEARCH weiter.