Welcome to JOANNEUM RESEARCH, the innovation company! We live research, develop solutions and technologies for business and industry in a wide range of sectors and conduct cutting-edge research at an international level.
We offer a creative environment and freedom, individual career paths and the opportunity to realise your own ideas. We live team spirit and an appreciative working atmosphere. You can expect a high degree of flexibility in working hours as well as extensive opportunities for further education and training.
Become part of our team and apply now!
Place of employment: Graz
Limited term: temporary employment due to a maternity leave
Working hours: 100% employment (38,5 hours/week)
Payment: Annual gross salary of at least EUR 46,000.00 - willingness to overpay with appropriate qualifications and experience
The Institute HEALTH of JOANNEUM RESEARCH is committed to research in the medical field and health-related disciplines. It has strategically positioned itself at the crossroads of technology and medicine, and addresses client needs by translating medical necessity into technical reality.
We act as a Contract Research Organisation and provide products and services for the pharmaceutical industry, particularly in preclinical and clinical pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetic studies. → Find our portfolio here.
We are currently seeking a
SAS Programmer for data management and biostatistics in clinical studies
to join our team based on a full-time employment. It is a temporary employment relationship due to a maternity leave.
Your responsibilities will include the following
- Create analysis datasets in SAS based on raw data from various sources
- Create SAS and SQL scripts for data validation and data transformation
- Program, review, validate tables, figures and listings (TFLs) according to specifications
- Work together with the study team including other biostatisticians, data managers, medical writers, PIs,…
Your profile includes
- BSc in natural sciences or engineering (e.g., computer science, mathematics, statistics, or related field)
- Used to pay attention to detail
- SAS programming experience in clinical studies
- Knowledge of CDSIC standards, industry best practices and applying standards to complex data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - Basic German skills are required
- At least 3 years of experience in clinical research projects
- € 46.000,- gross per year based on full-time employment, higher remuneration is possible depending on your qualifications and experience
- attractive working environment with state-of-the-art infrastructure
- flexible working hours
- possibility of teleworking
- team-oriented working atmosphere
- specific internal training and education programme for your professional and personal career development
- support to continuously expand your professional expertise
- additional whole days off on Good Friday, 24.12. and 31.12.
- attractive social benefits such as sports and cultural sponsorship, mobility allowance, company events, etc.
We are looking forward to receiving your application and ask you to send relevant documents (certificates, curriculum vitae….) in electronic form to the following address:
JOANNEUM RESEARCH Forschungsgesellschaft mbH
HEALTH – Institute for Biomedicine and Health Sciences
Subject: SAS Programmer
Contact: DI Bernd Tschapeller
Please note that any expenses incurred in connection with your application - such as travel expenses, daily allowances or overnight stays - will not be reimbursed.
Please fill out all fields correctly and attach documents as PDF. We allow plenty of time to consider your application. You can be certain that we will treat your application with complete confidentiality.