Content Marketing Manager
The Microfluidic Innovation Hub (MIH) represents the services of more than 21 companies in the field of microfluidics as a "Single Entry Point" (SEP) within the EU H2020 funding project "NextGenMicrofluidics". In its role as a "single entry point", MIH promotes the services of the consortium partners, acquires external user companies within the framework of so-called "open calls" and coordinates the services of the consortium partners towards third-party companies.
On behalf of the MIH, located in Weiz/Austria, we are currently seeking an experienced
Content Marketing Manager
in a part time employment (24 hours per week) in order to speed up the development of the microfluidics market.
Your responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing MIH's marketing, PR and online strategies to increase brand awareness and customer acquisition
- Planning, budgeting, creating, managing and tracking (paid) online campaigns
- Coordination and close cooperation with the marketing teams of 21 consortium partners
- Support design of landing pages and optimisation of the MIH webpage in terms of conversions
- Support and alignment of all social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube) including content management analyses
- Creation of text, image and video content in English in close cooperation with consortium partners
- Assistance regarding planning and implementation of MIH’s trade fair presentations & conferences including cooperation with marketing agencies
Minimum requirement is a Bachelor’s degree in (digital) marketing or a similar field and at least a proven track of 3+ years of professional experience in a (digital) marketing position, preferably in a larger internationally operating industrial company. Experience in conducting B2B performance marketing campaigns in the areas of social media (especially LinkedIn). Understanding of SEO tools as well as basic project management skills and joy in working with different stakeholders is desirable. Technical understanding in at least one of the fields of physics, chemistry or biology is advantageous. Excellent spoken and written command of English is obligatory.
We offer a highly independent and self-reliant job. You are our marketing expert. In case of growth, there is the option to increase the weekly working hours. Flexible time management and organisation of your working day (home office) complete the attractive job offer.
The minimum monthly gross salary is € 2.800.-, based on full-time employment. Depending on your qualifications and experience, a higher remuneration is possible.
We are looking forward to receiving your application and ask you to send relevant documents (certificates, curriculum vitae….) – only in electronic form – to the following address:
Microfluidic Innovation Hub
coordinated by JOANNEUM RESEARCH – MATERIALS
DI Ronald Tingl, General Manager MIH