Technical Program Manager
In the course of the H2020 Open Innovation Test Bed project “NextGenMicrofluidics (NGM)”, the Microfluidics Innovation Hub (MIH) serves as a single entry point to a wide range of existing cutting edge microfluidic technologies from Europe’s top research centers and companies. The MIH covers the entire Microfluidic value chain and is tasked to accelerate the demonstration of exciting new scientific breakthroughs towards a working prototype, and beyond into mass manufacturing.
On behalf of the MIH, located in Weiz/Austria, we are currently seeking an experienced
Technical Program Manager
in a full-time employment, in order to speed up the development of the microfluidic market and promote the services of the NextGenMicrofluidics Network.
What you will do
- Act as MIH technical expert regarding biochemical assays and their application in microfluidics
- Act as first level technical interface representing the microfluidic related services of the NGM partner network and discuss, align and review specifications & deliverables with all stakeholders
- Conduct technical Project Management of Open Calls and Innovation Projects
- Contribute to market research, understand market trends and requirements
- Represent MIH at conferences and fairs as well as prepare and conduct presentations to customers and partners
- Assist in the preparation of product information brochures and other materials for the products & services represented
Your Experience & Competencies
- Very good overall understanding of bioanalytical and medical method development in a life science related field (organic, analytical, medicinal, biomedical or pharmaceutical assay development)
- Intermediate knowledge of Microfluidics technology
- Minimum 3 years industry experience or application focused post-doc in a related field
- Interdisciplinary engineering experience (medical, material science) is a plus
- Basic to Medium knowledge of Medical standards ISO13485, IVD
- Basic Project Management and Marketing skills
- Excellent spoken and written command of English
We are looking for a person with a solid scientific background combined with an entrepreneurial attitude. Your personality is characterized by excellent teamwork and communication skills. A high degree of customer orientation, reliability, initiative and organizational skills complete your profile.
We provide an attractive, team-oriented working environment in the context of an international H2020 pilot line with state-of-the-art infrastructure and flexible working time to complete this attractive job offer.
The minimum yearly gross salary is € 60.000,--, based on full-time employment. Depending on your qualifications and experience, a higher remuneration is possible.
We are looking forward to receiving your application and ask you to send relevant documents (certificates, curriculum vitae….) – only in electronic form – to the following address:
Microfluidic Innovation Hub
coordinated by JOANNEUM RESEARCH – MATERIALS
DI Ronald Tingl, General Manager MIH