Mag. Dr. Sebastian Seebauer
- Integrating climate and social housing policies to alleviate energy poverty: An analysis of targets and instruments in Austria.
- Should I stay or should I go? Factors in household decisions for or against relocation from a flood risk area
- Promoting adoption while avoiding rebound: integrating disciplinary perspectives on market diffusion and carbon impacts of electric cars and building renovations in Austria
- Collective efficacy and natural hazards: differing roles of social cohesion and task-specific efficacy in shaping risk and coping beliefs
- Bottom‑up citizen initiatives in natural hazard management: Why they appear and what they can do?
- Unpacking Protection Motivation Theory: evidence for a separate protective and non-protective route in private flood mitigation behavior
- BottomUp:Floods: Möglichkeiten und Herausforderungen von Bürgerinitiativen im Hochwasser- und Naturgefahrenmanagement (BottomUp:Floods: Possibilities and challenges for citizen initiatives in flood and natural hazard management)
- How Robust are Estimates of the Rebound Effect of Energy Efficiency Improvements? A Sensitivity Analysis of Consumer Heterogeneity and Elasticities
- Individual Drivers for Direct and Indirect Rebound Effects: A Survey Study of Electric Vehicles and Building Insulation in Austria
- Trust and the communication of flood risks: comparing the roles of local governments, volunteers in emergency services, and neighbours