DI Dr. Hannes Schwaiger
Science Tower, Waagner-Biro-Straße 100
- Greenhouse gas emissions of the production chain behind consumption of products in Austria: Development and application of a product‐ and technology‐specific approach
- Estimating the daily peak and annual total electricity demand for cooling in Vienna, Austria by 2050 (Journal Paper)
- Photonic Cooling - Effizientere Gebäudekühlung durch Nutzung von Photonik (Project Report)
- Modelling reduction of urban heat load in Vienna by modifying surface properties of roofs
- Developing Effective Measures for Reduction of the Urban Heat Island based on Urban Climate Model Simulations and Stakeholder Cooperation
- Policy brief: How many fossil power plants does Montenegro need?
- NAMAs in the West Balkans: An overview of current proposals
- The future European Emission Trading Scheme and its impacts on biomass use.
- Energetische Nutzung der forstlichen Biomasse und zeitliche Betrachtung der Kohlenstoffneutralität (lecture)
- Review of existing methods for carbon accounting
- The future European Emission Trading Scheme and its impact on solid and liquid biomass use
- An assessment of trading mechanisms as a method for increasing liquid biofuels in the road transport sector (Presentation)
- Is emissions trading a visible instrument to promote liquid biofuels in the transport sector? (Poster)
- Klimawandel in der Steiermark – Auswirkungen und Lösungsansätze
- The European Emission Trading Scheme and Biomass Use (Presentation)
- Energieversorgung der Zukunft - Beiträge von JOANNEUM RESEARCH
- The potential of fuelwood to reduce greenhouse gas emissions in europe
- The Treatment of Fossil energy Substitution in LCA for Forest Products – Criteria and Case Studies
- End of Life within LCA of buildings and construction works (lecture)
- The EU Emissions Trading Scheme and Biomass.