Dr. Mihai Irimia-Vladu
Phone: +43 316 876-3104
Fax: +43 316 8769-3104
- Comparison of the solution and vacuum-processed quinacridones in homojunction photovoltaics
- "Ambipolar inverters with cellulose derivative based material as gate dielectric layer "
- "Cellulose derivative based gate dielectric for high performance organic complementary inverters; Advanced Materials 2015 "
- "Green’’ electronics: biodegradable and biocompatible materials and devices for sustainable future
- Electronic and optoelectronic materials and devices inspired by nature
- Natural Materials for Organic Electronics
- Small Organic Molecules on Surfaces
- Hydrogen-bonds in molecular solids – from biological systems to organic electronics
- Natural resin shellac as a substrate and a dielectric layer for organic field-effect transistors
- Cellulose as biodegradable high-k dielectric layer in organic complementary inverters
- Hydrogen-bonded semiconducting pigments for air-stable field-effect transistors