OAGM & ARW 2016
This first joint workshop aims at bringing together Austria's computer vision and robotics communities to address emerging topics of mutual interest. The OAGM & ARW 2016 is organized by FH Upper Austria and will take place at Wels Campus from May 11th to May 13th, 2016.
The meeting is organized by two independent groups:
- OAGM/AAPR*(1) addresses image processing, pattern recognition and computer vision;
- ARW*(2) addresses vision-based control of robots and autonomous vehicles.
Whom we want to address:
- Research - Papers on academic research (officially published or "in progress").
- Students – Papers resulting from relevant master or bachelor theses.
- Industry – Applications and exhibition of latest developments in robots and machine vision.
What is our aim:
- Bringing together different disciplines to strengthen future cooperation.
- Discussing current topics in both or/and joint fields.
General topics of interest include all aspects of computer vision and pattern recognition including, but not limited to:
|General Topics: OAGM/AAPR Workshop||General Topics: ARW|
- Oliver Bimber (JKU, AT)
- Ales Leonardis (BHAM, UK)
- Laurent Resquet (TIMA, FR)
- Andreas Müller (JKU, AT)
- Andreas Nüchter (JMU, DE)
- Kurt Niel (FH Upper Austria, AT)
Programme Chair OAGM
- Bernhard Moser (SCCH, AT)
- Wilhelm Burger (FH Upper Austria, AT)
- Peter M. Roth (AIT, AT)
Programme Chair ARW
- Burkhard Stadlmann (FH Upper Austria, AT)
- Michael Zauner (FH Upper Austria, AT)
- Markus Vincze (TU Wien, AT)
- scch - software competence center hagenberg
- OCG - Österreichische Computer Gesellschaft