Dr. Andrzej Hecker, MSc
- Femoral Anteversion in Total Hip Arthroplasty: Retrospective Comparison of Short- and Straight-Stem Models Using CT Scans
- Simultaneous Bilateral Total Hip Arthroplasty with Straight-Stems and Short-Stems: Does the Short One Do a Better Job?
- A Randomized Controlled Trial of Three Advanced Wound Dressings in Split-Thickness Skin Grafting Donor Sites-A Personalized Approach?
- Non-invasive cooling wear as an effective means of reducing subcutaneous adipose tissue mass: an in-vivo study
- The Impact of Thermal Stress on Cognition and the Use of Cooling Wear for Alleviation - an Explorative Study
- The impact of resveratrol on skin wound healing, scarring, and aging