RISIS – Research Infrastructure for Science and Innovation Policy Studies
JR-POLICIES is part of the large-scale infrastructure project RISIS. RISIS is a Horizon 2020 project and a joint undertaking of 18 partners aiming to transform the field of Science, Technology and Innovation (STI) studies into an advanced research community. This development is achieved by:
- developing an e-infrastructure that supports full virtual transnational access by researchers,
- providing a vastly enlarged set of services tailored to field-specific needs (for problem-based integration of datasets, for exploring open data, and for supporting analytical capabilities of researchers),
- maintaining datasets dealing with firm innovation capacities, public research developments, R&I outputs and projects, and policy learning,
- developing new datasets on 4 key issues for research and policy (social innovation, non-technological innovation, the role of PhDs in society, portfolios of public funding instruments).
The current datasets cover 5 critical dimensions:
- ERA dynamics (3 datasets),
- firm innovation dynamics (3 datasets),
- public sector research (3 datasets),
- research careers (3 datasets)
- and a repository on research and innovation policy evaluations.
The infrastructure can be found at www.risis2.eu.
The RISIS core facility, which enables data access and additional functionalities, is currently under development.
For further information feel free to contact
|Phone:||+43 316 876-1475|