The overall objective of the TRAMI project (funded through Horizon Europe by the Europan Union) is to foster the cooperation and coordination between EU-level actions and complementary national, regional and local actions in support of the implementation of missions.
This shall be achieved by means of establishing a Missions Core Network (MCN) among the main institutions tasked with the implementation of the EU-missions in the Member States/Associated Countries (MS/AC) and the European Commission (EC). The main role of the MCN will be to enable and facilitate interaction, knowledge exchange, mutual learning and, where necessary, coordination and alignment between MS/AC on national, regional and local levels, while seeking dialogue with mission-related governmental bodies on all levels, including the European Commission.
This project will strengthen the MCN’s members’ capabilities for rapid testing, piloting, demonstrating, scaling up and de-risking of missions, with the aim of establishing structures and processes which have the potential to remain useful after the conclusions of this project, de facto creating a permanent support and service mechanism for the MS/AC and the EC.
Objectives of TRAMI supporting EU Missions
- support the alignment and coordination between national, regional and local initiatives
- exchange best practice on how complementary policy efforts and related funding can contribute
- facilitate the engagement of regional and local actors in support of EU-level or national activities
- map the relevant stakeholders, which are key actors to support the implementation of missions
- map different existing funding streams and explore respective possibilities of mobilisation and combination
- prepare for potential hubs at national level: The TRAMI CORE NETWORK
- develop the basis for a governance model supporting the implemention of missions.
- raise awareness and to engage and mobilise key stakeholders and citizens to actively participate