THE SYSTEMATIC ANALYSIS OF USER EXPERIENCE AND SUSTAINABILITY
User Experience Sustainability Assessment (UXSA)
The desire of consumers for sustainable products and services is growing as quickly as the awareness of the value of positive experiences.
At the same time, the user experience of products is closely related to their environmental impact.
We take a systematic perspective on user experience and sustainability and generate scientifically sound answers to the essential questions of the UXSA:
- How is the product perceived?
- Who are the user groups?
- How is it used under real life conditions?
- How long is it used?
- What happens to it after the use phase?
We generate a sound understandig for
- the user experience of products
- the ecological impacts under real conditions of use
- effective ways to more sustainability in the product lifecycle
We invite you ...
... to a first meeting and subsequently to a workshop to identify the needs of your company.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT