- Steering Drivers of Change: Maximising Benefits of Trustworthy IoT
- Formal Modeling: A Step Forward to Cyber Secure Connected Car Systems
- Threat Modelling and Beyond-Novel Approaches to Cyber Secure the Smart Energy System
- Security Verification and Analysis, Effective Verification Approaches in Complex IoT Environments to Ensure their Security
- IoT in der Produktion sicher im Griff
- Requirements and Recommendations for IoT/IIoT Models to automate Security Assurance through Threat Modelling, Security Analysis and Penetration Testing.
- Cyber security requirements engineering for low-voltage distribution smart grid architectures using threat modeling.
- Decentralized Energy Networks based on Blockchain: Background, Overview and Concept Discussion. Preliminary version.
- An overview of wireless iot protocol security in the smart home domain
- Towards a Secure Smart Grid Storage Communications Gateway
- STORY - Demonstrating the added value of storage in distribution systems
- Story - Demonstrating the Added Value of Storage in Distribution Systems
- Recommendation of Counteractions for Prevention of Critical Events in Sub-Surface Drilling Environments
- New Ways of Sharing and Using Authority Information
- Unified Access to Heterogeneous Audiovisual Archives