Pharmaceutical manufacturers are legally required to prove that the cleaning processes used to remove residues from their production systems are effective and consistent to a high degree of certainty. To achieve this, both effective methods of sampling and highly sensitive and selective analytical methods are needed. We offer:
- Optimization of sampling (swabbing techniques, rinsing protocols, etc.)
- Development of appropriate sample preparation methods
- Selection of sensitive and selective analytical methods (e.g., LC/MS or GC/MS), tailored to your cleaning process
- Development of validated methods in accordance with international standards
- We have a GLP - Good Laboratory Practice certificate.